Cafe located in central Albury (taking $14k+ per week)
Highly profitable and popular cafe in a busy, high exposure position in the heart Albury. This is a rare opportunity to own this well run and successful cafe.
With a loyal and consistent customer base, this cafe offers a range of breakfast and lunch options with fantastic coffee and juices.
Capitalising on the push towards a more relaxed lifestyle, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on a easy-to-operate, established cafe in the regional location of Albury Wodonga on the Victoria/ New South Wales border.
With the cafe's prime trading position, paired with their focus on high profit products (coffee and a simple menu) there is enormous growth possibilities.
- Annual sales in excess of $600,000 with earnings to an owner operator of $170,000+ per annum (detailed P&L Statements included in Information Memorandum)
- Coffee Sales: 9-12 kg per week
- Open 6 days per week. Early morning to 2pm each day (afternoons & nights free)
- Seating available for up to 20 patrons inside and 16 outside
- Excellent team of 7+ staff, very efficient and profitable operation
- Attracts daily regulars, drop-ins, tourists and destination eaters
- Strong potential to increase weekly takings by extending trading hours and exploring evening trade
- Active and engaged social media audience: Instagram (1.4k followers)
- The cafe is fresh and bright with all Plant & Equipment in good working order
- Commenced 22 January 2018 for five (5) years
- One further option to renew for five (5) years
- Additional large storage suite included in lease
- Current monthly rental $3,673 plus GST
- Well designed and appealing fit out
- Superb location with high volume of foot traffic, successful and busy neighbouring retailers with ample street parking
- Very competitive lease
- Perfect opportunity for an investor or experienced operator
For more information please contact Cameron Ryan from bbroker:
Phone: 0411 145 114