Shop 67 / 351 Griffith Road, Albury, New South Wales 2640
Deli International (BR1196)UNDER OFFER... DELI - Easy to run, long trading history, very well known, unique product offering, best independent deli in the region - this one has the lot!!!
- Asking Price: $109,000 + SAV (negotiable)
- Weekly Sales: $10,600 per week (Jul to Dec 2015)
- Net Profit to Owner Operator: $73,741 (Jul to Dec 2015)
- Open 6 days per week (Monday to Saturday)
- Established in 1992, vendor is only the second owner of this well known delicatessen located in Lavington Square Shopping Centre
- Specialises in the sale of hams, salamis, continental meats, European dry goods, olives, nuts, cheeses, coffee and assorted small/ dry goods from around the world
- The loyal, repeat clientele travel from far and wide to visit this shop and buy their favourite hard-to-find produce
- Simple to operate, minimal daily preparation, low wastage
- Fully equipped, all equipment well maintained
- Complete and extensive list of Plant & Equipment included in sale
- Enthusiastic and reliable team of staff in place. Owner part-time only
- Commenced October 2014 for six (6) years
- Base rent $3839 per month (including storage area), 5% annual increases
- Floor area 76.3 sqm
A profitable and successful deli that deserves respect and presents a wonderful opportunity to a new owner operator. Current owner selling due to husband's promotion and relocation.
Contact Cameron Ryan of Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business or register your interest by clicking on the 'Contact Agent' link on this advertisement and completing your details. Please quote reference BR1196.
This is another Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants Exclusive Listing...
Business SnapshotPrice: SOLDTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 26th Jul 2016