Established Pain Clinic. Sydney. Lasers Not Drugs.
Operating the Pain management business
The business owners have worked hard over the years to make this clinic self-sustaining. At the heart of this are qualified, competent staff and health practitioners that need little guidance. Revolving around well documented systems and processes, such as the team manual (which steps practitioners through nearly all admin processes of the clinic as well as soft skills such as messaging for new patients), this clinic is highly replicable!.
The website is current and marketing collateral is comprehensive including a new patient pack that comprehensively introduces patients to the clinic. Everything is catalogued and stored in Google drive for easy access throughout the clinic.
External IT providers are totally immersed in the clinic's operations and both they and the owner have full remote access to the server and client computers. As you would expect, best practices around security and data storage/backups have been implemented.
They have engaged in multiple 'Project GP's' - our methodical approach to maintaining a network with referring GP's in the surrounding areas - a highly successful source of patients.
• They have between $120k-140k of lasers (replacement value) that have been regularly serviced.
• The single most important IP is the treatment protocols with laser for a wide range of medical indications.
• Patient database has 2700 active patients (meaning a minimum of 3 appointment in the last 24 months).
• The website and branding (marketing collateral)
• The fit out of the practice
He stepped back from the business in early 2020. The functions he performs are really reduced to:
• payroll twice monthly, whereby an accountant does the processing, and he just checks the submissions
• maintenance of the clinic including arranging repairs if required, updates, cleaning etc.
To enquire on this business which is effectively running under management, visit https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10094
Broker: Sally Stuart
M:0437 082 045
THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS PRESENTED AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE WITHIN THIS ADVERTISEMENT, BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON THE VENDOR'S BEHALF.