Balmoral, Victoria 3407
$395,000 + SAV negotiable
Balmoral Post Office plus Refurbished ResidenceThis is the perfect freehold investment for a buyer seeking to combine a steady income with an enviable lifestyle, plus the added bonus of a delightful 1860s residence.
Balmoral Post Office has been operating continuously since the 1860s, serving local residents and farmers, local businesses, passing trade and tourists. Nestled amongst rolling hills on the Glenelg River, it is just a short drive to Hamilton and Horsham, and about 4 hours to Melbourne or Adelaide.
- Trades Monday to Friday - no Saturday opening
- Turnover is $61,000-$68,000 pa
- Ideal for husband and wife team
- Sells Australia Post products, mobile phones and recharge, printers and printer inks, stationery, cards, and takes orders for technology items
- Also sells gifts and homewares, including locally produced herbs, soaps and body products, with potential to expand or diversify into other retailing
- 84 Post Office boxes with 100% occupancy plus waiting list
- 2 weeks' training provided - in addition to mandatory Australia Post training
- Long list of equipment included, in addition to supplied Australia Post technology + EFTPOS counter terminal
- NBN connectivity
- Large level garden with garage and carport
This excellent freehold package on 1000sqm includes a redesigned 2-3 bedroom residence which merges original features with contemporary style. Recent renovations include a new kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, new bathroom/internal laundry, solar power, wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning, and fresh paint.
The additional 1/4 acre block of land has new fencing, separate access and a building with potential to use as a studio, bed and breakfast, visitor accommodation or workshop.
Business SnapshotPrice: $395,000 + SAV negotiableTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 24th Nov 2016