Pattison’s Patisserie is delighted to be able to announce the opportunity to join there growing franchise with the addition of a new site proposed in the Belrose Super Centre on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Founded in Sydney, Pattison’s Patisserie has been delighting customers with exquisite pastries, as beautiful to look at as they are to taste, since the 1990’s. Starting from humble beginnings in the Northern Suburb's of St Ives to now 13 stores throughout Sydney, Pattison’s Patisserie has grown to become one of Sydney’s most iconic and loved creators of French inspired pastries and cakes.
Key Investment Features:
• Large 122sqm space in high foot traffic location
• Prime location next to a kids play area where a coffee cart can be operated from
• Long 7yr lease for security of tenure
• Premium fitout and turnkey price with no more to pay!
• Large home maker centre consisting of 46 retail outlets - Anaconda, Harvey Norman,Baby Bunting, Barbeques Galore, BCF, Domayne, Freedom and many more
• Only one other hospitality business serving coffee
• Simple operation to run with no experience necessary
• Products are delivered daily to store and are made in a central kitchen off site
For more information please contact Gareth Wolrige for a comprehensive information pack including business model, lease terms, design and more.
To enquire on this business please click on "enquire now" and fill in your details
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.