A Star Charter Boat needing keen new owner! - Ref: 2438
* You could make MONEY instantly with this long established business and one of the busiest party boats on the Brisbane River;
* Built in 1973 by Norman R Wrights with dual helm stations;
* Very economical Scania DS-11 and a Kubota 6Kva genset;
* Surveyed for 140 passengers;
* This 62ft vessel has had extensive work done over the last 5 years, and runs like a beauty;
* Full Liquor Licence and many forward bookings for this year;
* Already booked out for Riverfire 2015 (Brisbane's biggest night on the river - $9,000+) and taking bookings for Xmas;
* GREAT opportunity exists to turn it into a 7 day operation;
* Vessel slipped for antifoul and maintenance Feb 2015;
* Out of water survey in June 13 for insurance plus inspected by MSQ on slip;
* Brand new awning fitted Oct 13;
* All vessel documentation complies with legislation.
* Very popular with ages from 18-80, catering for all types of cruises - Seniors Afternoons, Moreton Bay Cruises, Private Parties & more.
* Company ute included. Sold as going concern no GST.
$165,000 neg. Motivated owners are willing to Negotiate!!
Part Vendor Finance available - $135,000 + 18 months @ $2,500/month.
If you are passionate about boats and being part of the fun while cruising the Brisbane River, call us now to discuss!
Broker: Ken Allsop Ph 0411 428 888 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office: 07 3368 email@example.com