Positioned within the heart of the city’s premium commercial precinct the 'Golden Triangle', this flagship opportunity is surrounded by boutique shops, A grade office towers and iconic heritage landmarks with approximately 60,000 workers in the immediate vicinity.
Within close proximity to the Central Station, Post Office Square, Queen Street Mall and Adelaide Street’s transport corridor and surrounded by approximately 400,000sqm of office accommodation, this site offers impressive foot traffic generated and the rare opportunity of being part of one of the city’s busiest locations.
- Premises split across two levels for a total area of 707m2 with state of the art equipment and fittings
- Security of tenure until 2038 with an existing lease expiring in 2028 + 10 years option
- Wonderfully presented Restaurant & Bar with existing fit out & equipment set up value in excess of $3,000,000 and current written down value between $1.5M to $1.7M carrying high depreciation benefits
- Shop to be rebranded with opportunity to bring in a new concept such as multi-level sport bar, restaurant or fast food.
- Currently trading with yearly sales in excess of $4,000,000 and excellent profits
- Commercial Hotel Liquor License
The Vendor has appointed LINK Business Brokers to seek interested parties for the transfer of the assets and lease for an initial asking price of $599,000.
Partial Vendor finance may be available to the right applicant.
To register your interest and receive a full information memorandum, complete a confidentiality agreement at https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/BR00821