Established Freehold Post Office with Residence- Bruce Rock, WA
Couples and families seeking a lifestyle business with a regular income should definitely check out this freehold investment opportunity - especially as it comes with a spacious, air-conditioned 3-bedroom home.
This well-established Australia Post business is thriving, with little competition in this solid farming community. You decide how hard you want to work - the current owners outsource mail sorting and delivery, and work just 2.5 days each!
- Freehold commercial property plus adjacent 3-bedroom residence on 1304sqm
- Freshly painted, air-conditioned shop includes 100sqm newly carpeted floor area
- Office, kitchen and storage room
- 4.5 KvA solar panel system generates around half the power required
- Adjacent residence includes modern kitchen, large lounge, office, solar HWS, undercover outdoor entertaining area and 9mx7m powered shed/workshop
- 3 mail contracts: daily town delivery; daily Ardath/Babakin service - includes newspaper delivery contract, roadside delivery twice a week
- Mail sorting and delivery takes 25 hours a week
- Postal services - stamps, envelopes, packaging supplies
- Bill payment and bank agencies
- Mobile phones, accessories and recharge
- Identity checks - passports, working with children, fire arms, boating licenses, dangerous goods, Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor, real estate identity checks plus Country Age Pension Fuel Card applications
- Large range of giftware, cards, toys, gift vouchers
- Stationary, books, printer cartridges
- Western Union money transfers
- Excellent income from private/corporate postal boxes - all 167 boxes occupied and waiting list
Located 2.5 hours from Perth, Bruce Rock is a friendly community with a great school, sporting amenities, a range of shops and medical facilities.
Business price: $175,000 + SAV (approx $50,000)
Freehold property with 3-bedroom residence: $310,000