Buderim, Queensland 4556
THE SHAK Organic Café & Wine BarNew to the market is this highly sought after organic café located in the heart of Buderim that specialises in fresh, healthy, organic meals and beverages.
The Shak Organic Café & Wine Bar is the only venue in the Sunshine Coast to sell exclusively organic wine. Since opening in mid-2014 they have experienced significant growth & earned a reputable name.
Currently only trading 5 days and 2 evening services, there is a huge opportunity for more growth. Take full advantage of the already profitable liquor license by expanding trading hours. Liquor sales permitted 7 days p/week from 10am – 12 am.
The rustic & elegant feel of the premises provides an enticing ambience for the constant flow of foot traffic past the front door. A footpath trading permit allows for highly sought-after north east facing outdoor seating options & space for more diners.
The Shak's social media presence now provides a noteworthy base of existing & potential customers who are enticed daily by photos of dishes & beverages. This substantial following can be leveraged to provide a constant flow of patrons who have already had a chance to be impressed by the images they have seen online.
• Facebook = 16,000+ followers
• Instagram = 4,000+ followers
• Majority of both followings reside in the Sunshine Coast region
• Instant saleability – products, promotions, events to approx. 20k potential customers
• Average of 4+ out of 5 stars across all online review platforms (Trip Advisor, Zomato, Beanhunter, Google+, Facebook)
• A good lease is in place with options
• Situated on the main street with good exposure
• Good return for 2 working owners
This café is priced well and expected to not be on the market for long. For more information and to obtain a confidentiality agreement, please enquire with us today.
T D MANGO BUSINESS BROKERS
Business SnapshotPrice: SOLDTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 6th Jul 2016