Fast Food Franchise Westfields Inner West Food court with loads of Potential For Sale
Selling for much less than establishment cost- Asking price $149k.
This successful fast food franchise was setup less in 2012. The current owner has owned & operated it since 2015. She has now decided to start a family and has decided to sell. The business has been a consistent performer within this group. This is a great opportunity for someone who has good management skills and is willing to work hard to capitalize on this opportunity and reap the rewards.
Features & Benefits:
• Prime location in very busy Westfields Food Court.
• High consistent turnover with potential to improve further
• Highly patronized & Well regarded brand and products
• Well established franchise system.
• Loads of Potential for further growth.
• Popular products on the menu to suit all tastes
• Good systems in place. Provides ease of operation. Full training provided
• Good catering opportunities
• Would suit first time business owner as well as an experienced operator
Buyer will need to complete training and be approved by the franchisor.
This is a good opportunity for someone seeking a fully established business that's already generating good sales, at a bargain price. The current owner reluctantly has to sell, cause she's ready to start a family. Someone with good business skills and high energy should be able to take this business to the next level and make a substantial capital gain.