Ref 40018, Caloundra, Queensland 4551
Licensed Restaurant- Excellent ROI for 2 x working owners
- Owners only work 35 hours each/week
- Established licensed cuisine, easily convertible to café, coffee shop or fish & chips
- Main Road position in popular beach side suburb at Entry Level Price
- Seats 50 inside plus 20 outside
- Perfect position at ‘eat street’ end of main road surrounded by complementary businesses
- Very Well established 20 years ago
- Current owners only open for dinner 5 days a week…..POTENTIAL, POTENTIAL, POTENTIAL
This restaurant has been in the same place for the last 20 years. The current owners have been here for the last six years.
A real fun, successful business – the current owners have sooo much Fiesta that they have Siesta all mornings and lunch time every day!! They only open for dinner (and that too, only 5 nights a week!!)
Potential is unlimited – in addition to the existing set up, the new and enthusiastic owners can also open for breakfast, coffee shop and lunch.
In-door and well as Alfresco table service.
Regular local clientele, regular return visitors to this tourist beach side suburb as well as some celebrities.
ENTRY LEVEL PRICE AS CURRENT OWNERS ARE VERY MOTIVATED AND MOVING ON!!
Business SnapshotPrice: SOLDTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 18th Sep 2016