30 Years trading and being a “one of a kind” copy and print shop that has always engaged itself with the local community. This small business for sale offers a wide range of services to local community groups, organisations, businesses and individuals within a specific catchment area in the CBD. The Business operates in a busy walkway which connects two main streets, and has a continual stream of shoppers and business people passing by.
• Established 30 Year business
• Excellent Rental for Good Size shop in busy coastal CBD town
• Owner Operator
• Fully Equipped. Extensive plant & equipment, and software is included in the purchase price
• Large Active Customer Base – 80% Repeat Business / 30% Business to Business
• Cash Business with some Main Account Customers
• Suits Sole Trader, Couple or Partners – No specialised skills required, but must be computer literate
• Easy access and plenty of parking
• Trades 5 ½ day week/ Monday-Saturday.
• Simple to operate. 2 Weeks training provided.
No active marketing done– Word of mouth and the position & longevity of the shop is the criteria here
A small fully equipped business all set up for the expansion of services. This is a simple, straightforward business.
If you are looking at starting your own business, this is a perfect entry level opportunity for someone that has some computer design skills. This Owner Operator business is well set up with equipment that can produce a variety of products. Your Set-Up costs would be substantially higher if you were to start from scratch in setting up this business. Well worth crunching the numbers on this!
$40,000 + Stock
EXTENSIVE Plant & Equipment, and Software is INCLUDED in the purchase price
For a full business profile please complete an online Confidentiality Agreement at: http://www.questbusinessbrokers.com.au/confidentiality-agreement
Broker: Paul Nicholas of QUEST BUSINESS BROKERS 0410 699 255 / email@example.com