General Store & Post Office With Multiple Income Streams - Coolup, WA
Already delivering a guaranteed monthly income from Australia Post, this outstanding freehold business is packed with potential, and just perfect for a husband and wife team.
Already successful, Coolup General Store is about to get a whole lot busier, thanks to a major government investment in the town.
What's more, Elders would like the business to sell its agency lines on certain products, such as hardware and stock feed.
- General Store / Post Office with newsagency and liquor licence
- Long established local business - hub of the community
- 230 mail boxes
- $5,000-$6,000 per month from Australia Post
- Origin Gas agent
- No competition
- Huge potential to promote and grow bottle shop
- Quality lifestyle in a great location
- Close to South Western Highway and Murray River
- 10 minutes from Pinjarra
- Just over an hour from Perth
- 30 minutes to beaches and waterways at Mandurah
Coolup is an important farming area, well known for its equestrian facilities. And they're about to get even better. Murray District Shire Council is investing around $20 million in the equestrian centre, that sits just across the road from this business.
Increase your product lines, and better promote the bottle shop, and you'll soon be boosting the profits of this great little business. This is a gold mine, for sure, just waiting for new owners to come and take it to the next level.