Current Turnover $11,500 per week (Av $600,000 p.a.) Operates under the well-known Friendly Grocer brand. Established General Dealer business for approx. 20 years. This is a large shop and the only convenience store in the town, and in a 20km radius area. Well known to locals as their local convenience shop in a country town located 83 kilometres (52 mi) west of the state capital, Brisbane.
• Prime location of business on the main road
• Fully equipped and equipment in good working order
• Low Rental - Well Positioned Store and Good Lease Terms
• Large Shop Scope to increase grocery range, or introduce more food varieties
• Turnover steady & consistent all season business
• 2 Weeks Training Provided after Take-Over
• Ease of operation Cash business
• Suits Sole Trader, Couple or Partners No specialised skills required
• This is not a Franchise The business is owned and run by the Owner.
The owner is negotiable. Offers will be considered. Well worth viewing!
Coominya is a rural town in the Somerset Region of Queensland - 2 km west of the Wivenhoe Dam and 20 km south-east of a main town, Esk. The offering provides an ideal opportunity to acquire an extremely well-priced, long established, local Supermarket that facilitates enjoyment of a country lifestyle in regional Queensland Hinterland.