The NT Secondhand Store - An Ideal Family Business
The NT Secondhand Store is a profitable, strong cash-flow business with a 9 year trading history. It is an ideal business for a couple looking to move into business ownership due to its steady earnings, diversified risk profile and upside potential.
The business specialises in buying and selling second-hand furniture, household goods and office equipment and would ideally suit a buyer who loves the personal interaction and excitement of 'market type' bargaining, buying and selling. Annual sales are consistently several hundred thousand dollars. The business is located in premises with direct Stuart Highway frontage at a very reasonable rental.
You do not require prior skills or knowledge to be able to learn to operate this business just a willingness to learn and a customer focus.
The key highlights of the business are:
• Good trading profits over many years.
• Low staff numbers Currently the 2 owners and 2 staff members.
• Two experienced staff members have expressed a desire to stay working in the business.
• Excellent margins on Goods sold
• Approximately $100,000 (MV) stock included in sale as well as Plant & Equipment
• A diversified customer base provides stability and security for future income with the business not being dependent on any one single client.
• High quality lease position with an excellent rental.
• Over 1700 followers on Facebook Profile despite not being seriously promoted
• Massive potential to grow the business by implementing new technology eg Afterpay has just been implemented
Only $99,000 WIWO which includes Trading Stock & Delivery Truck
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, act now and call Andrew Hahn on 08 8941 3000 or email Andrew@tbsav.com.au for more information.