This is a very rare opportunity to own a highly sought after Mindil Market Food Stall. These Stalls are in high demand and rarely come available. Thousands of locals and visitors visit Mindil Markets every market evening throughout the Dry Season to experience the myriad of cuisines on offer. High customer traffic flows ensure Mindil Food Vendors a fantastic opportunity to earn great profits, operating only two nights of the week for 6 months of the year. The owner is relocating overseas before next season.
Some of the key highlights of the business include:
• Limited competition: Food stall numbers are limited and cannot be increased. Market by-laws prevent new stalls or the conversion of a stall to directly compete with existing stalls.
• The stall's menu and product list has a wide variety of approved food options ensuring broad appeal and strong sales.
• Rental costs are minimal for the volume of foot traffic exposure.
• High Sales Products The only Fish and Chips stall at the Mindil Markets Perfect to eat on the Beach at Sunset.
• Low skill staffing requirements persons assisting need few skills.
• Minimal work hours Work is largely limited to Market days for preparation, cooking, market attendance and attendance.
• High Cash Flow business All payment is at the time of service.
• Overheads costs are minimal due to the nature of operating from a mobile stall.
• High Quality Stall is mobile and registered and can be used at other markets and events.
• Business also includes a separate 'prep container' that can also be made to trailer.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, contact Andrew Hahn on 08 8941 3000 or email Andrew@tbsav.com.au
Licensed Agent AL1041 16 Smith St Darwin NT