This Long established business has been operating since 2003, and has been an institution for both locals and tourists alike since it first opened.
Famously known for its tapas dishes and flavours of Spain, Mediterranean, and North Africa it is located within the Darwin CBD . This business is running well above industry benchmarks and whilst both the sellers (husband & wife team) work within and on the business the dedicated management team are experienced and capable of operating this business.
Operating with 9 casuals, a full time apprentice and a fulltime manager the business fitout has banquette seating and a new modern look with exquisite tables and furniture to truly savour it's ambience.
Darwin's seventeen-time Gold Plate Awards winner is a must for buyers in this industry.
The sellers are establishing in the laneway at the back of its fully licensed premises a new area for takeaway coffees and laneway dining which in effect creates another income stream for the new buyer. Darwin city council is making a push for more laneway dining area's.
• Approx. turnover $1.200,000
• Ebitda average $390,000 + (without mangers wage)
• New Laneway takeaway coffee and lane way dining underway
• Systems and procedures in place
• Fully Licensed
• Trading 5 days per week with 4 weeks closed p.a
• $25,000 + p/w
• Located in the heart of the town
• Huge social media presence
• Fully equipped kitchen with exhaust, grease trap and walk-in cool room
Our sellers after 17 years are looking for a complete lifestyle change and are now motivated to sell. This business would suit any relocating operator from down South looking for a sea change to a savvy local as an investment or as an add on to an existing business.