Schnitzel House Restaurant Prime Location in Double Bay PRICE REDUCED TO $39,000 + SAV
This Schnitzel House occupies a prime location in Double Bay, adjacent to the famous Golden Sheaf Hotel and only minutes from Edgecliff Train Station.
The business is run under management and is profitable. A hands-on owner would increase the profitability of this business even further.
Why is it so cheap?? The current lease expires at the end of March 2018. From there the owners will be on a month to month arrangement until the business is sold, or the landlord finds another tenant.
The advantage for an astute buyer in buying this business as a going concern are:
1. Trained and experienced staff in place, who understand the menu and how the business runs. This includes a manager, cook, floor staff and a delivery driver
2. There is $20K to $25K of assets (fridges, freezers etc) included in the sale price
3. The current owners can assist with a handover
4. Business has a liquor licence which can be transferred to new owner
5. Landlord has indicated that he will issue a 3 year lease (+ 3 year option) to new owner
6. No GST to pay on the purchase of a business which is a going concern
- 60 seat restaurant
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped bar
- New lease available
- Open 7 nights per week
- Liquor license & BYO
- Currently trades nights only, but can increase trading hours to include breakfast and lunch
- Offer delivery service (currently 1 driver)
- T/O: approx. $8,000 p/wk (it was $15,000 p/wk when owner was working in the business)
- Currently run under management
- All plant and equipment are included in the sale
This business won't be on the market long, so don't delay. Serious buyers must have funds available to secure this purchase. A holding deposit is required to take this business off the market.
To arrange an inspection contact Matthew Grech on 0408 299 888 email@example.com
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF