Einasleigh, Queensland 4871
Freehold price: $385,000 negotiable
Freehold Family Pub - Excellent Super InvestmentWith its friendly community, growing tourist trade and nearby mining development, Einasleigh has a lot going for it, making this freehold family pub a great investment. It could be just the Super investment you're searching for!
- Freehold investment on 6000sqm
- Busy local pub
- 10 letting rooms, catering for up to 20 guests
- Comfortable 2-bedroom home
- 2 car garages with workshop
- Bore water
- 400km from Cairns or Townsville
- Just 30km from approved Energex project at Kidston
- Average turnover $6000 per week
Built in 1909, the Einasleigh Hotel is popular with locals, tourist buses, mine workers and those travelling the Savanalander train.
Just 100m from Copperfield Gorge, the area boasts spectacular natural scenery, great fishing, swimming and many popular annual events. Act now as the vendor is willing to see out the Kidston project for another year and the price will increase.
Business SnapshotPrice: Freehold price: $385,000 negotiableTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th Apr 2017