Emu Plains, New South Wales 2750
Michel's Patisserie Franchise Opportunity - Emu Plains, Sydney Western Suburbs, NSWBuying into a franchise as well known as Michel's Patisserie means you'll be off to a flying start! Especially when the business has been recently refurbished, and boasts such a prime location.
- Well established and successful leasehold business
- Excellent location in busy shopping centre with good lease in place
- Opposite Aldi on major road, close to 2 schools and nursing home
- Shop size is 47.5sqm
- Seats 34 people
- Quality reputation and regular clientele with repeat business
- Over 25kg of coffee sold weekly
- Plenty of parking and easy access for customers
- Good staff in place and willing to stay
- Regular support and training from franchisor
This business boasts a good turnover of $550,000 per annum. Net profits are over $100,000 annually, which is excellent considering the owner is taking a wage from the business.
Business SnapshotPrice: $180,000 negotiableTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 23rd Nov 2016