Greens Beach, Tasmania 7270
$825,000 + SAV
Convenience StoreTakeaway Food
Freehold Greens Beach Takeaway and Family Store - Green Beach, TASSearching for a sea-change, with a profitable business and a spacious home included? Then you really need to check out Greens Beach Takeaway and Family Store in beautiful Tasmania.
Run by the current owners for 12 years, this is really several businesses in one, including a community postal agency, newsagency, general supermarket, cafe/takeaway, fishing/beach supplies, gifts, comprehensive range of crocs, fuel and more.
With local residents and tradies supporting the business all year - plus a big boost in income during summer when the tourists and holiday home-owners arrive - this sound investment has a lot going for it.
- Freehold property on 840sqm
- Unbeatable location with no competition for 16km
- Directly opposite beautiful Greens Beach, and adjacent to the Tamar River mouth
- Just metres from caravan park, golf club and Narawntapu National Park
- Ample parking
- Upgraded in 2009, with large walk-in cool room
- Most plant and equipment included
- Casual staff as required
- Training if required
- Updated 3-bedroom residence upstairs, with laundry, bathroom, kitchen, lounge
- Shop includes small office and toilet
- Storeroom in shop plus storage shed plus 2-door garage
- 23000 litre water tank
The product range and pricing makes this a very viable business, which already enjoys an excellent reputation for good food and service. Being located in a fantastic holiday area, with the beach on the doorstep, no competition, and a freehold commercial property included, this is an unmissable investment.
Leasehold option available
Price $825,000 + SAV
Business SnapshotPrice: $825,000 + SAVTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 22nd Feb 2017