REFINEMENT, AUTHENTICITY & LOCATION a superbly located and presented café/ restaurant that deserves respect! One of Halls Gap's most-loved eating establishments located in the heart of the Grampians has launched a search to find a new owner. Perfect opportunity for someone looking for a "tree/lifestyle" change
- Asking Price: $350,000 plus SAV
- Weekly Sales: ranging between $12,000 to $20,000 per week dependant on season
- Approximately 15kg of coffee per week
- Open 7 days per week serving breakfast, brunch/ light meals, lunch and grazing options alongside coffee, tea, sweet treats, local wine and beer.
- Seating for approximately 36 inside, 58 outside
- Attracts daily regulars, drop-ins, tourists and destination eaters
- Very strong social media presence, excellent branding
- Liquor licence in place
- Rental of just $600 per week (plus GST, plus outgoings)
- Extended terms being offered to experienced and proven buyer
- Unique design with fantastic exposure and passing foot traffic
- Excellent mix of indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Very long lease available
- Superb fitout and design,all plant & equipment included
- Perfect opportunity for an investor or experienced operator
- Business is approved as a 'sponsoring entity' for 457 Skilled Migration Visa purposes
ABOUT HALLS GAP & THE GRAMPIANS
The tourist village of Halls Gap is situated in the heart of the Grampians National Park (Victoria) and is the perfect base for exploring the Grampians.
With its multitude of accommodation, eateries and shopping, Halls Gap is the perfect place to stay when exploring the ancient mountain ranges, natural flora and fauna, waterways and waterfalls and stunning views.
Adventure enthusiasts from all over the world come for the abseiling, rock climbing, bush walking and cycling, whilst nature lovers are awestruck by the wild life, native plants and delicate wildflowers. The region's fascinating aboriginal history is told through ancient rock art.
Topped off by breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, it's no wonder that all of the rich facets of the Grampians has inspired writers, artists and film makers for decades and has been place for families and friends to relax, reconnect and experience the beauty of the Australian native landscape.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS...
Contact Cameron Ryan of Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business or register your interest by clicking on the 'Contact Agent' link on this advertisement and completing your details. Please quote reference BR1314.
A full Information Memorandum will be provided only after the completion of a Confidentiality Agreement.
This is another Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants Exclusive Listing...