Hamilton, Victoria 3300
Building and ConstructionTruck
GRANGE CONCRETE FREEHOLD BUSINESSGrange Concrete supply and sell all quarry products as well as pre-mix concrete in the local area of Hamilton and district for the past 26 years.
Customer list includes private concrete contractors, builders, as well as local government.
Current contractors to supply concrete to Southern Grampians Shire Council.
Grange Concrete has had major upgrades to plant and equipment in the past 5 years (new batch hopper/conveyor, 3 new trucks and 1 new loader), also built a new office and customer car park.
The Hamilton district in Western Victoria (North Warnambool 110kms) has always been very stable in the building industry and with many major projects in the near future.
* Freehold premises almost an acre of land
* Limited competition
* Good potential for expansion
* Prime business opportunity
* Well established - 26 years
* Annual turnover approximately $1,500,000
* Full financials available upon signed request
* Well trained staff including drivers and batcher
Reason for sale - owners retiring. Owners happy to stay during transition period with staff willing stay on.
Business SnapshotPrice: Trial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Oct 2016