After more than twenty years of operating, for the first time in the market, this well-maintained and straight roast/grill chicken shop is located in a busy local shopping complex in south-eastern Melbourne. The well-known local takeaway business has been establishing a solid customer base, even though the long term the COVD-19 lockdown.
The well-established chicken shop is the actual business opportunity for a family that wants to make the right choice to get the financial rewards in the future.
More features, including
• Weekly taking $16,000 - $18,000, (about $900 online order), the trial not less than $16,000 per week;
• 400 - 450 chicken average per week, about 30 boxes of chips;
• Online orders (Menulog, Uber) starts a couple of months and growth consistently;
• Rent $1,352+GST, large and comfortable shop with 100sqm side;
• Stylish and tidy shop with no money need to spend;
• Seven days, three full-time (including H &W) and three part-time;
• The owner can provide training and assistance after the ownership transfer;
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen with a walk-in cool room;
• Great location with Woolworth supermarket nearby, surrounded with massive car park spaces.
After successfully running the business for a long time, the owner wants to sell and retire, asking $390,000 + Stocks. The inspection must be, and don't miss out on this truly profitable opportunity. For more information, call Roger Zhao 0404 034 777.
Exclusive sale broker, A Confidentiality Agreement requires before obtaining the business information.