Henley Brook, Western Australia 6055
$200,000 includes all stock, plant and equipment
Madhatters on MilstonESTABLISHED LEASEHOLD RESTAURANT
This is not only a very well established restaurant business, but also one that offers many possibilities for diversification and future growth.
Madhatters on Milston enjoys an excellent relationship with both the adjoining vodka and gin distillery, Old Young's, and the landlord of this outstanding leasehold building, so development / cross marketing ventures would be welcome.
The most unique feature of this excellent investment package is the gardens. Established more than 25 years ago, they include a range of fruit trees - over 40 throughout the property, vegetables and herbs, all of which are either used in the kitchen or sold.
- Restaurant established for 25-plus years - run by current owners for nearly 8 years
- Casual, family-friendly dining experience using fresh seasonal produce
- Menu includes unique dishes which continue to attract regulars and new customers
- Impressive return customer rate - at least 50%
- Also sells a range of jams, jellies, smoked products and more
- Shared space can accommodation weddings for 40-plus guests
- Established gardens with 2 ponds, 3 Koi, a bridge and waterfall
- Currently run by husband and wife team, plus 6 staff members
- Large private parking/delivery courtyard with office, staff toilet and laundry
- Training provided
Madhatters on Milston boasts a broad clientele, with international and interstate tourists, Perth residents visiting the Swan Valley, regulars from down the road, and tour groups, as well as those looking for potential wedding venues.
Leasehold price: $200,000 includes all stock, plant and equipment
Business SnapshotPrice: $200,000 includes all stock, plant and equipmentTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th May 2017