Alpine Ski Cabins In The Heart of Ben Lomond National Park.
If hot chocolate, snow skiing, warm fires, and cosy cabins stir the cockles of your heart, then this unique opportunity to develop the popular ski-village in the heart of one of Tasmania's most beautiful national parks is one you seriously need to consider.
Geared to attract adventure seekers, hikers, bikers and groups who enjoy life or those who simply want to connect with the outdoors is the state’s only commercial ski-field providing opportunities for the community and visitors to the region to participate in a range of snow based activities including beginner and intermediate skiing and snowboarding, tobogganing, and snow play.
Located in the beautiful Ben Lomond National Park in Northern Tasmania, close to the city of Launceston and its many visitor assets, is an adventure business with accommodation which includes 6 fully furnished cabins and a lodge awaiting a discerning buyer with a creative flair, a venturous spirit and futuristic vision.
Further highlights include;
• Ski Cabins are within an hour’s drive of a major population centre Launceston and 3 hours from Hobart
• Beginner ski slope (skiers snow borders and snow play) when covered in a suitable snow cover.
• The winding, scenic road to the village offers some excellent viewpoints and lookouts
• Located in a tourism region offering visitor services and attractions in surrounding areas
• Year round accommodation available with liquor license on site.
• Outside of the cooler months, rock climbing, alpine walking and road touring are popular activities in the Ben Lomond National Park.
• A 10 year lease is transferrable with options to renew. Annual commercial rent currently $2562.50 (around $214.00pm) and the annual rent for the Lodge currently $1750.00 (around $145.00 pm) The transfer of the lease is subject to all necessary assessments and approvals from the Crown.
Tasmanian P&WS are currently offering a rent freeze from March 2020 – Aug 2020, as part of a COVID 19 response.
A comprehensive information memorandum has been prepared for this business as well as accountant prepared financials. An inspection of the business is highly recommended.
For more information or to book a confidential discussion contact;