LOVE BEER? LOVE BREWING? Then you will love this !
First Time Offered * Fox Friday Craft Beer Brewery * Hobart
LINK Business has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale this exciting opportunity to purchase your own nano manufacturing brewery with onsite cellar door.
With a manufacturing capacity to produce 300 L batches of beer with fermentation facilities catering for 600 L per vessel.
Fully functional and manufacturing weekly - All the hard work has been done!
Walk in and continue to grow this great business as it enters a growth phase.
Own your own Brewery – The opportunity is to acquire the trading name, business, assets, plant & equipment, trading under the name of Fox Friday Craft Brewery.
Fox Friday brings craft beer to the suburbs, located in up and coming Moonah in Hobart’s north-west. The brewery is a nano operation focused on providing small batches of beer inspired by Pacific and American styles. The beers are not exclusively traditional and instead highlight balance, refine complementary flavors and showcase natural pairings to create brews which are vibrant and fresh.
Fox Friday celebrates its roots and focuses on keeping the brewing processes real and hands on. Brewers brew the beer by hand, not using big technology - there are no big buttons in our brewery. Simplicity is an important element in our brewing; we use clean and uncomplicated flavors to craft balanced and complete beers.
Fox Friday’s core beers Bombshell Blonde Ale and Bangarang Brown Ale in, Blistering Belgian IPA and Nefarious NZ/USA IPA all manufactured & bottled on site and sold in Bottle & Keg. Distributed state-wide in bottle shops, restaurants and bars, all beers are unfiltered with no artificial flavors or additives
WHY Fox Friday Craft Brewery?
• Great Brand, with loyal customers and strong market presence
• Walk in Walk out, a rare niche market, with high barriers to entry
• Fully functional and operating Craft Beer Brewery
• Currently, operates with 1 owner, 2 days per week
• Ideal business for people with knowledge & passion for beer & brewing.
• The vendor will provide training to the right buyer
• Outlay on new plant and equipment worth over $100,000
• Price range of $175,000 + SAV (roughly $15k in raw & packaged)
• Purchase price includes; all plant & equipment, cellar door set-up, branded marquee, banners, mobile bar & brand name, branding & website.
Craft Beers -
• Craft beer is the only segment of the Australian beer market which is in continuous growth
• Most spend between $26-$100 in total on beer a week (via bars, bottle-shops, restaurants & breweries).
• The beers the small brewers are making now are completely different to anything that's come before, so they're pushing boundaries with flavor and they're pushing boundaries with technique
Contact Kat Little on 0419 422 124 to request a comprehensive information memorandum on this magnificent opportunity.
Confidentiality Agreement to be completed before further information can be disclosed, please complete an online confidentiality agreement by clicking on the ENQUIRE NOW button
Phone: +61 3 6135 4446
Mobile: +61 0419 422 124