This family-owned business has been growing consistently for 30 years, but the current owner's change of pace is your opportunity.
Ranking Y20 IGA Southern Tas #1 in the following categories:
• $ withdrawals SIW (Statewide Independent Wholesalers)
• CCA (Coca Cola Amatil)
• Bega Dairy & Drinks (Milk)
• BAT (British American Tobacco)
• And many more.
Centrally located in a rapidly growing suburb, this essential service operation offers 29% ROI.
Being recognised nationally by their franchisor with the Sam Richardson Annual IGA Recognition and the Niche Marketing award, the current owner and his family have also enjoyed many international travel incentives over the years.
The owners have reinvested into the shop, recently completing renovations and installing energy-efficient fridges. The premises are protected with a modern security system.
• 400m2 shop and parking for 35 vehicles
• GP 17%
• Awarded for excellence in customer service
• A rapidly growing area with three subdivisions underway
• Team of 9 experienced and long-term staff to support your success
• Excellent quality fit-out and recent upgrades
• Trading 7-am to 7-pm, 7 days per week
Potential growth opportunities include Tattslotto, Click and Collect, Vegan and Gluten-Free categories, BBQ Chickens, and Coffee.
A comprehensive information memorandum has been prepared for this business as well as accountant prepared financials.
If you are inspired by excellence and are looking for a business that rewards your effort, enquire now.
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries about the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.