Freehold Backpackers, Hotel, Caravan Park, General Store and Residence
Investment in the hospitality industry is always a wise move - and this excellent freehold package in the busy tourist town of Inkerman is one of the best!
Easy to run, with no competition, this business delivers multiple solid income streams and would make a perfect family enterprise.
Located 80km from Townsville and 10km from Burdekin River, Inkerman is a delightful rural town on the Bruce Highway, offering easy access to the water and boat ramp.
With new mining ventures and infrastructure in place, and the expansion of the local sugar cane industry, the town will continue to grow and offer new opportunities.
Given the price, and the inclusion of a home, this is a very substantial freehold property that not only offers immediate profit, but is also packed with potential for the future.
- Business includes hotel and caravan park, fuel, takeaway food, Australia Post, newsagency, convenience store and more
- 2 acres of land over 2 blocks
- Excellent location, capturing passing trade, tourists and locals
- Turns over more than $800,000 a year
- WIWO freehold package
- Comfortable 2-bedroom air-conditioned home plus all new underground grey water facilities and new signage
- Hotel with attached multi-purpose toilet block / showers
- Van sites, caravans, camp kitchen, laundry + amenities block
- 2 5-bedroom dongas, newly fitted out with flat screen TVs, fridges + air-conditioning
- Fully fenced inground swimming pool + massive shed