This is an opportunity not to be missed! You will not find a better value for money purchase, as this is being sold for asset value only and LESS than setup costs. This price represents LESS than the asset value of the Van and equipment alone, a buyer will receive the goodwill, existing customers, business reputation and huge amount of incoming work for free!
What does the day in the life of a Car Detailer look like - Want to work the hours you choose without having to run everything by the boss? Want to earn on average $60-80 an hour? Do you like working independently, being able to put your headphones in everyday and listen to music while you work outside in the fresh air? Want to keep fit without dragging yourself to the gym? If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
Car Care Ipswich has been operating for over 5 years and services the Ipswich region but also up to Brisbane's western suburbs and just south of the Brisbane river. Price includes a near new LDV G10, purchased December 2020, and at the time of writing has under 20,000kms.
Also included in this proposed sale is all standard equipment required to perform all our detailing services. THIS EQUIPMENT WAS ALL PURCHASED BRAND NEW IN DECEMBER 2020.
Sale includes fully sign written and fully equipped Van with water tank, pressure sprayer, Shampoo Machine , Vacuum, Polisher and fully stocked supply of world class polishing and cutting products plus many more accessories. This price also includes training provided from Car Care head office valued at $3000 GST.
- Turning over roughly $1,500 p/w, easily capable of doing more. This business is ready to take on an additional employee.
- Well Established territory with many repeat customers and a constant flow of new bookings daily through Car Care
- Large following on facebook with plenty of work generated through this social media channel
- 24/7 Support
- Full Training supplied by Car Care, no need to be a detailer already
- Traded capably throughout COVID-19, low risk business due to low overheads and running costs