Roll'd is a national (Australian) Vietnamese food chain which will go internationally in 2021. It has currently over 100 stores across all states and major cities in Australia. Roll'd will open its stores in NZ, US and South East Asia in 2021 and coming years.
Roll'd stores reflect the lively, fresh nature of Vietnamese cuisine. Customers know Roll'd food is fresh with high quality ingredients. They are designed to highlight the freshness, while also maintaining speed of service and quality of customer interactions.
Each location of Roll'd store is carefully selected based on state of the art analysis and key criteria around specific precinct and suitability for the brand to ensure its success.
Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City is a major shopping centre located in Joondalup, a suburb north of Perth. It is adjacent to the Joondalup railway station, and is currently the second largest shopping Centre in Western Australia after Westfield Carousel.
This is a GREENFIELD (New Store) opportunity
• Ready to open once a Franchisee is appointed
• Great local demographics, an affluent area with high disposable income
• Attractive rent secured
• Significant landlord contribution made available to the Franchisee
• Local, experienced, WA Master Franchisor in place meaning local support with planning, building and opening
your new Roll'd store
• All training will be provided in WA, by an experienced Master Franchisee and team
• Expert assistance provided with lease negotiations, training, staff hire, and fit out requirements
• Ideal opportunity for an owner operator, possibly a couple or, a family
At Roll'd, sharing is a big deal, so come along and share in the success.