Located in the heart of Laidley in the Lockyer Valley Region, this business is a real surprise packet. Extremely healthy sales of $1.9m in 2020 and $1.6m in 2021 are clear evidence that there is strong demand for the products sold by the business.
Currently family owned and operated, this business benefits from owners that have a good first-hand understanding of the products being sold and the needs of local livestock and pet owners. Ideally, a future owner would have similar product knowledge and be from a farming, horse or livestock background.
Products sold include:
* Stock feed
* Pet food (including specialty lines for aquatic and reptile species)
* Fencing supplies
* Gardening supplies
* Poisons and chemicals
* Farm and home security cameras
* LPG exchange
* Ammunition and hunting supplies
* Homeopathic herbs for animals
* Pet beds, coats and grooming items
* Equestrian supplies (including horse rugs, tack and grooming equipment)
* POL hens
The business benefits from extremely low overheads with the annual rent being around $20,000pa and no wages as it is family owned and operated. Stock at value sits around $200k.
Contact marketing broker, Marc Phillips on 0455 150 990 or email email@example.com to further discuss this opportunity.