High Nett Profit $550k + p.a, Owner Operator, Refrigeration and Aircon business
Well Established Owner Operated, Refrigeration and Aircon business with High Nett Profit $550k + p.a
Not often does an opportunity like this one come along. Well established with high net profits and possible vendor finance including ongoing support from the current owner are up for grabs.
If you are serious about making an impact and continuing to offer the exceptional service this business provides its longstanding and loyal clientele, then this is the business for you.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire an established essential services, refrigeration and air conditioning sales, repair and installation business in Tasmania.
The hard work has been done and is ideal for someone with industry experience. As an add on to your existing business or to grow it as a stand-alone, this business will continue to service the market and provide exceptional returns for the right person for years to come.
Let the stats speak for themselves;
• Large local database of established and repeat clients comprised of commercial, industrial and residential clients
• Reputable, long term business operating for 20 years+
• Owner guidance commitment upon settlement (conditions apply)
• Gross profit margin of over 50% Nett profit of $550K plus p.a.
• Written-down policies and procedures to help guide decisions and achieve rational outcomes.
• Long term repeat clients who have been with the company for over 15 years
• Personally rewarding – it’s not just business as usual.
• Strong financial performance, evidenced by year on year growth with potential for expansion.
To enquire about this opportunity, contact me for a confidential conversation and let’s discuss the various purchase options ideally suited to you.
A comprehensive information memorandum has been prepared for this business as well as accountant prepared financials. An inspection of the business is highly recommended.
M 0405 348 932
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.