Well Established Steel Fabrication Business for Sale - First Time Offered – Established over 47 years
This impressive well established & respected steel fabrication business has been operating with the founders for over 47 years.The business specializes in fabricating telecommunications support systems such as mounts, poles, headframes, brackets, lattice towers, mounting brackets and other component systems as per Australian standards.
The company is well known throughout the steel fabrication industry for excellent quality, timeliness and customer service.
Products and services include – general steelwork design and fabrication, telecommunication steelwork, structural steelwork, plasma plate cutting, site works, handrails, stanchions and screens in both steel and aluminium, platforms and mezzanines, aluminium fencing and handrails, Aluminium TIG & MIG welding, fabrication of Hot- formed U Bolts, threaded rods, J & L bolts, studs, bracket systems, footing cages, various clamps and mounting brackets.
Types of work performed include
• Telecommunications tower and rooftop steelwork throughout Australia.
• Hoppers, conveyors & tanks.
• Floating roof steelwork, davits, stairways, platforms, trash gates.
• Cladding -structural steel tower.
• Fire lookout towers.
• Pad footing reinforcing cages.
• Light poles, work platforms, cable reel frames, Inground access hatch covers, light brackets.
• Communications towers & equipment.
• Mining processing equipment.
Clients of the business include Tier 1 Companies as well as Government bodies with whom the business has been dealing with for many years including preferred supplier status. The business operates from rented premises in the southwest of Sydney with a low cost operating environment and employs 9 staff (including 2 owners).
The business also includes a newly acquired division selling custom wheels to suit old school and classic sports cars with significant development opportunity.
• Turnover of $1.735M+ with growth opportunities available.
• Established over 47 years by the current owners.
• Significant Plant & Equipment included estimated value $350K.
• Stock included value approx. $250K+.
• Well established supply chain and operating systems.
• Established Tier 1 client base with preferred supplier status.
• Low cost operating environment with established staff.
• Owners willing to provide training/support.
Sales Price: WIWO $850K -includes significant equipment, fixtures, fittings and goodwill and SAV of approx. $250K+.
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business and enquire now at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09797/
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF