Lonsdale, South Australia 5160
Building and ConstructionFurniture/Timber
Growth Industry – Suitable for a Business Add-on or EntrepreneurCraig Campbell 0419 747 709 of Verified Businesses presents …
This business is an importer and distributor of Pharmacy shelving systems, gravity feed shelves, drawers and displays, along with retail shop display systems, and gondolas. In doing so, the business supports and provides guidance to help build efficient and functional Pharmaceutical services.
• Well known and well established business with all the systems, design drawings, work method statements manuals, and installation guides and procedures in place.
• Business has a natural advantage, being uniquely positioned by the ‘superior service elements’ and quality outcomes it delivers.
• Business provides an in-demand product and service.
• Strong repeat client base, massive growth potential as population increases.
• Has very high quote success rate of 70%.
• Cash flow positive from day one.
• Strong existing and growing client base with 90% repeats.
• Nothing needs to be spent on the business.
• Training supplied by the original owner who is an expert in the business/industry.
• Turnover and profits have been increasing over past years.
• Operates across Australia with ease, with a centrally located warehouse and sales facility in Adelaide.
• Would suit those with some sales and marketing experience and who don’t mind a bit of travel at times.
The business has around $200,000 worth of forward orders at any time. It imports German dispensary drawers and has other cabinetry manufactured in Adelaide. Adelaide has proven to be a cost effect location for the warehouse and for distribution of product. The flexible product designs of this business include shelving applications for health centres, and pharmacies across Australia which are all despatched from this central location.
The business provides the complete solution that is tailor-made to suit individual requirements, which is what sets it apart from other suppliers in the industry. The business does not do any installs, it simply supplies an installation guide, and the shelving and drawers are installed by shopfitters.
This business is excellent value as it is being sold for ‘stock value’ with all goodwill and Plant & Equipment thrown in, wow!. With consistently increasing profits and turnover in recent years, the business has all the necessary Plant & Equipment to continue operating for many more years to come, a professional website, an experienced staff member, and all the proven systems in place. Owner is retiring.
The business would be a fantastic value-add as a bolt-on to an existing business looking to expand into the fast growing healthcare or pharmacy industry. It’s perfect for a new owner or working couple who wish to reap the associated lifestyle benefits of an easy to run business, and would really suit those with a flair for sales and marketing, a good communicator, and/or those familiar with cabinetry, a retired builder, a shopfitter or similar tradesperson, or even an entrepreneur.
For further information call us today!
Business SnapshotPrice: $200,000 WIWOTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 3rd May 2017