Licensed Post Office on the Great Ocean Road - Lorne, VIC
Lorne in Victoria is considered to be one of the jewels in the crown of the Great Ocean Road. This fabulous investment offers the chance to run your own business and live in this prized location.
With a secure lease in place, the shop was purpose-built and fitted out to Australia Post requirements. The business has been successfully operating in this location for many years.
- Provides all standard Australia Post sales and services, including electronic identity services, passports, banking, greeting cards and gift lines, Western Union, mobile phones and recharges, email, faxing and printing services
- Consistent income, with potential to grow
- 2 terminals, scanner, label printer, EFTPOS machines
- 400 PO Boxes - provision to add more
- Fixtures, fittings and all equipment included
- 2 private car parks
- Open Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm, and Saturday: 9am to 1pm
- 138km from Melbourne
- 65km from Geelong
This is a location that's hard to beat. In fact, it's one of the most stunning spots on the Great Ocean Road, with the sparkling blue ocean set against a backdrop of lush, cool forest and wildlife.
Close to the Erskine River, this charming town is popular with local and international visitors all year round. As a result, there are plenty of great amenities here, and the alfresco cafes and boutiques give Lorne a lovely Mediterranean feel.
The town has everything you need, including a supermarket, food stores, pubs, bakeries, pharmacy, hospital with allied health professionals, sports clubs and football grounds, men's shed, and schools from preschool to high school.