Branded Service Station. Head Lease Under Management.
Offers over $490,000+SAV
Great opportunity to acquire this independent branded service station at lower Maitland area, 1 and half hour drive from Sydney. Massive service station with lots of potential!
• Currently fully under management
• Head Lease: $21,670 +GST/month for 6 years plus 3 x5 years options
• Monthly over 100,000 litres of fuel sale. Reseller, with minimum of average of 20 to 25 cents margin on fuel, Previous to covid this store was doing over 130,000 litres to 150,000 litres per month.
• Monthly Shop sale of over $45,000/PM with over 40% GP
• Cigarette sales over $180,0000/PM with GP of 10% to 12% GP
• Open 7 days a week 24hours, it is up to new owners to continue to run for 24 hours or reduce to 17 hours a day as not much business in the night time.
• Full training to be provided for easy transition.
• Great opportunity for owner operator offers over $490,000 plus SAV can be submitted for vendors approval.
• Petrol station
• Tobacconist (CTC) separate shop, entry from inside
• Gas bottles with cage
• Trailer service, ATM service
• Hot food with full kitchen. Mini super market. Big shop area, huge service station
• Corner store on main city area
Revenue and expenses
• Fuel sales = 100,000ltrs/month avg 20 cents= $20,000
• Shop and cigarette sales Margin = 40,000/month
• Total income= $60,000/month – expenses =$42,000=Net income before tax= $18,000/Month before tax under management
Cost to acquire
• Business: $490,000
• Lease deposit/bond: $65,000
• Stock at valuation: $200,000 + /- 15%
• One month rent: $21,670+GST
• Legal fees; at actuals
• Add Lotto already has approval, currently scratch cards available.
• Add car wash and mechanic shop subject STCA, as massive land is at your disposal.
Note: All sales report can be provided after the written offer from prospective buyer.
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW9984
THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS PRESENTED AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE WITHIN THIS ADVERTISEMENT, BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON THE VENDOR'S BEHALF.