Ref 40013, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558
5 Day Cafe @ MaroochydoreMotivated Vendors - want an immediate result!!
All CASH offers will be presented to owners
- 1 x owner 40 hours/week
- 1 x owner only 15 hours/week
- In the heart of a massive development precinct
- Commercial retail setting with fantastic catering capacity
- Drop the kids off and be back in time to pick them up
- Mon-Fri trading only 6am-3pm. Enjoy the weekend!
- Low competition in area, none with same features
- Basic cooking skills; two person, easy to operate
- Huge growth potential – opportunities are endless
- Optional Bakery Equipment available @ $5000
With only 5 days a week trading, the lucky owner gets to enjoy the weekends on our beautiful Sunshine Coast. Your day starts at 6 and you're out by 3 pm. Now, that’s a true ’lifestyle’ business. However, if you choose to invest more time – there’s a business here to develop. It’s your choice.
One look at the huge kitchen and food preparation area tells you there’s potential to turn this business into an outside catering company or mini bakery, and boost that turnover.
The timing and position is spot-on to take advantage of the exciting new developments going on in the area. It’s easy to see the potential.
The business is currently run by a husband and wife team, with the husband opening up and preparing for the day, and the wife starting later, in time for the busy lunch time period.
There’s flexibility to drop off the kids at school and be there to pick them up again. Great.
And there's parking right at the front door too, so your client base of busy tradies and local office workers can dash-in and buy with convenience.
For those customers that want to sit down and relax, there's outside seating for 12 customers as well as 8 indoors. The range of tasty products include the traditional pies, pastries, sandwiches, burgers, cakes and slices. Coffees are a significant percentage of the sales.
A fantastic opportunity awaits!
Business SnapshotPrice: SOLDTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 4th Nov 2015