ICONIC FREEHOLD BUSINESS WITH AIR-CONDITIONED HOME
If the only thing stopping you from making the move to the fabulous Fraser Coast is finding the right business investment, this could be the one!
This popular, family-owned fish and chip takeaway shop has got everything going for it, including a comfortable, air-conditioned residence.
Operated by the current owners for 8 years, Granville Takeaway is a Maryborough icon, much loved by locals, workers and tourists.
The extensive menu includes delicious seafood, burgers, pasta dishes, BBQ chickens, home-made pies and large selection of home-made pastries and desserts.
- Freehold property on large, fully-fenced, flood-free block
- Perfect location on busy Maryborough to Tin Can Bay road, with lots of passing traffic
- Thriving business, close to school, factories and industrial workplaces (sugar and timber mills)
- Fully equipped with quality commercial appliances in very good condition
- Walk-in fridge, freezer, security system
- Also sells mixed groceries and convenience items, including newspapers, milk, bread, bait etc
- Professional, courteous staff in place
- Owner happy to provide training to new owners
- Block includes lockable storage sheds, double carport and ample car parking for staff
- Attached 2-bedroom residence has new gas oven, ceiling fans, floor coverings and air-conditioned.
- Completely re-wired, new roof, fully compliant with grease trap and separate staff amenities
- Potential to expand and grow the business
Located 255km from Brisbane, and just 30km from beautiful Hervey Bay, the historic town of Maryborough is a key tourist destination, as well as a great place to live, with excellent schools and facilities.