Selling 50% share in a medical centre 50 mins SE from Melbourne's CBD. Current business owners started this medical centre in 2018 with another Dr partner. 50:50 (male VR and Female VR). The female is seeking to sell her 50% and the male GP is looking to remain. Click here for the vitual tour of this practice - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=iPPRDsKtw5S
- It's an Accredited bulk billing clinic and charge for procedures. High quality standard is maintained. PT nursing support from a RN.
- Non - DPA
-Suitable for a VR (Non restricted) as the female GP is happy to transfer her DWS position if required.
- Currently only one Dr is working at a time. Monday-Thursday (9-5pm), Friday (9-2pm), Saturday (9-2pm) and Sunday (9-5pm). Male works Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat and female works Tues/Thurs/Sun
- Reason for the sale is that the female GP and her family are moving to Geelong due to kids schools and business development in another medical centre
- There is a tremendous opportunity for a FT female doctor as the medical centre is in a large populated area.
- Very loyal patient base with active pts of over 4,000 (SWPE of 1200). Gross income for the 2x p/t working drs was over $600K.
- Ideally 50% of the clinic will be sold pre-end of 2020 to allow the kids to start at a new school by the beginning of 2021 school term.
Each of the GPs takes 100% of their billings and then each fortnight, puts in $3,500 each to cover the expenses; this shown on the P+L as the management fee. Male works 4 days and female works 3 days. The patient base of the female would not be taken elsewhere as they are planning to move to the other side of the bay. One DWS position is available if whoever is coming on board is needing a 19AB exemption. If not, the female GP is willing to work for 1/2 years depending on business requirement at the rate of 70% of billings. The growth potential is huge with the right person.
To inquire on this business visit www.linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09608 and click on "enquire now"
For full details contact Sally Stuart firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0437 082 045.
Note: The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.