Cash cow, high turnover and high NET profit to the owner.
The role needed in this very lucrative business is that of management, not a hands on position.
You do not need to be qualified in the Horticultural industry to own and manage this great opportunity.
There is a team leader that looks after the crews, and the day to day - onsite operations.
Established for well over 20 years, the current owner will stay on in a consultancy position if needed.
The financials will shown a very healthy " Return on Investment " and initial capital repaid very quickly.
The business provides a wide variety of services, working on a range of garden types.
The size of maintenance and projects also range from average household blocks to large multi-hectare landscapes across all of Melbourne.
Over the 20+ years there are many long term clients and there is a considerable base of satisfied private and corporate clients.
In any month the business would service approximately 100 customers.
This business would be the biggest supplier of garden services in a particular wealthy suburb of Melbourne.
Some areas of expertise supplied is as follows:
* turf maintenance, renovation and construction & soil enhancement'
* pest and disease management'
* watering services and water cartage & irrigation maintenance and modification.
* water harvesting infrastructure & water features.
* tree and larger hedge maintenance.
* pond cleaning and restocking & pump servicing and installation.
* garden design & rooftop gardens.
* garden construction and landscaping & plant maintenance.
The price includes a fleet of vehicles and a range of equipment needed.
Potential purchasers will have an initial meeting with the Vendor, then financial information will be supplied for due diligence.
As a business broker, I believe the banks may lend approx 60% + of the purchase price based on the financials.
Quote BSV 0924 and call Michael NOW !!! on 0400 645 133 - or submit an enquiry.
( images are for display purposes only, and not actual photos of the business )