Melbourne, Victoria 3004
Aged Care Placement and Social Work CompanyEstablished in 1995 Linkcare Australia Pty. Ltd., is a well-known and trusted social work company providing private hospitals throughout the Melbourne Metropolitan region with generic social work and discharge planning services and in particular with aged care related transfers to the supported residential care sector.
Our work places us at the interface between private hospitals and the supported residential care (nursing homes) sectors. We ensure a smooth transition for elderly clients from acute care into residential care in a sensitive, timely manner.
Linkcare also provides Individual Placement Services to elderly clients and their carers in the community. Clients self-refer for assistance in locating and accessing suitable aged care facilities. The Linkcare worker provides all the financial information, assessment requirements and the lodgement of all necessary paperwork.
We have also provided social work services to public hospitals throughout regional Victoria, and one major public rehabilitation service in Melbourne.
- Primary product: Provision of professional social work services to private hospitals throughout the Melbourne metropolitan region
- Social work services to some nursing homes in Melbourne (Bupa Caulfield) to help with the integration of new residents to that facility
Social work services to private psychiatric hospitals
- Primary mental health services in a counselling setting through suitably accredited Mental Health Social Workers funded through Medicare
- Employs 10 social workers - mostly P/T, casual
- Current annual turnover around $1 million
Our major assets are the agreements we have with the major metropolitan private hospitals in the Melbourne Metropolitan area, our experienced, dedicated staff and strong relationships with residential facilities. The company's 22 year involvement in the industry makes Linkcare Australia suitably placed for further growth and expansion.
Business SnapshotPrice: $320,000Trial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Feb 2017