Restaurant on Prime CBD Corner - $1,450,000 (15360)
Modern restaurant in CBD, on prime corner with high foot traffic and road exposure with takings of approximately $70,000 pw. At over 380sqm, this fully under-management restaurant boasts 3 seating sections, rustic chic design and impressive bay windows with incredible views across Melbourne's city.
About the business:
Great potential to improve the current income streams.
This business currently offers:
• A very popular destination to roughly 400 nearby residents for takeaway services including coffee, lunch & dinner
• Well known breakfast spot awarded Top 5% in Melbourne by TripAdvisor
• Extensive Room Service and chargeback for 2 main CBD Hotels
• Functions including Corporate Events, seating 160 with capacity for 300pax for canape or standing functions
• 2 Liquor Licences: one for the dine-in section and a separate for the Hotel and building's take away alcohol services
• Popular for take-away coffee, selling over 40kg pw
Surrounded by high-rise residential and corporate buildings within the thriving law courts precinct, this business has huge to increase its turnover by pushing catering and functions.
For more information contact Nick Kolaitis from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0411 428 161