Entry Level Newsagency With Excellent Turnover - Millgrove, Vic
Are you seeking an affordable entry level business to get you started? This one fits the bills perfectly!
Showing a yearly turnover of $350,000, this is a solid and reliable investment in the small Victorian town of Millgrove.
- Established for 29 years
- Popular morning meeting place for locals
- Great central location
- Just off the busy Warburton Highway
- Shopping precinct includes a small supermarket, bakery, and fish & chips shop
- Close to Millgrove Primary School
- Lease is $1530 per calendar month, plus outgoings
- Options to renew
Affordable and reliable, this is a great business for an entry level buyer, in this small, friendly community. Millgrove has everything you need, with shops and services, a public reserve, community building/auditorium, and sports facilities. Surrounded by forested mountains, this is an idyllic place to live, with excellent bushwalking, cycling and canoeing on the doorstep.
The vendor is very genuine, being ready to retire.