- Excellent main road location on major aerial road
- Golden Casket, Sub-News & Community Post Office
- Plenty parking, tens of thousands of passing motorists each day
- Huge bright, spacious premises with massive storage & cool rooms
- Previously Foodworks site, could be re-branded as ‘Food Store’, ‘Friendly Grocer’, ‘Foodworks’ or stay independent – the choice is yours….
This Mooloolaba convenience store (previously Foodworks) is also an authorized Golden Casket Agency and a sub-agency Post Office. The business has an exceptional location that attracts customers from the thousands who travel past each and every day. There is plenty of parking directly out the front, as well as additional parking out the back.
The convenience store serves between 250-350 customers each day, this increases to 450+ customers during peak periods. There are plenty of opportunities to grow the business with additional products and/or services such as coffee sales, gourmet deli range, fruit & vegetable range. There are even wholesale opportunities as the premises are HUGE. The business could also return to Foodworks or join one of the alternate buying groups such as the Friendly Grocer, Food Store etc.
The huge air conditioned shop has excellent presentation, is bright and spacious, with heaps of display room inside. There is also an area at the back of the shop where there is an office, additional storage, 2 x huge walk-in cool room and extra large private drive-in loading dock.
You definitely need a closer inspection to appreciate the opportunity of this fantastic site.