With no accreditation to undertake til the end of Jan 2022, you have plenty of time to get settled before you have to prepare for the audit!
• Turnover of $1.5M AUD
• 5 consulting rooms
• 2x GPT 1 female registrars started Feb 2021
• Part-time nurse (currently on sick leave)
• Medical Director software
• The other practice in the township is only open 2 days per week
• Massive renovations undertaken to the practice with a lot of money spent on the building
• Additional hospital income of $200 - $250k for VMO work
• Opening times: Monday to Fri: 9am - 5pm so opportunity to add additional hours an income to the practice
The vendor is seeking $400K ONO and the building is also available for sale at valuation if you are keen to buy both business and building. Alternatively, he’ll offer you a long-term lease. He is currently living in the house next to the clinic and will be vacating this once the clinic sells so if you need to relocate into the area to take up the role as the principle GP, you’d have first right of refusal on the home he is currently residing in too!