The current business takes around $1,200 per week, and the vendor indicates the trial will be not less than $1,100 per week.
this business not only has a great location but online sale potential.
The long-established charcoal chicken shop is located on the busy main road nearly Mulgrave, Melbourne south-eastern suburb. The current vendor has been working and operating this stable business for the last fifteen years, the time for retirement.
The unreplaceable location is in the line of vital local traffic arteries. Therefore, it is significant potential for online sales (Menulog, Uber etc.), a trend for a takeaway business. Unfortunately, the owner has not touched the area.
The business is suitable for a young, energetic family to give a boost to the business potential.
Other features, including
• Full commercial kitchen with two walk-in cool-room and freezer;
• Rent $734+GST per week, a large size of the shop and prepare area;
• The new and extended lease is available;
• The current vendor can provide the assistance and training;
• There are regular orders from the local industrial workers.
The business asks for $189,000 plus stock and genuine offer and negotiates welcome. For more information, contact Roger Zhao 0404 034 777.