Currently with minimal owner involvement, Profits $100k+ Sale Price $290k +SAV. Current owner is prepared to upgrade the kiosk in line with the latest GJC look as part of the purchase price prior to settlement.
This franchise was established in 2002 in a major Westfield Shopping Centre in Western Sydney. it's a kiosk located nearby the Food Court.
Features & Benefits
• Established for 14 years.
• A franchise with Gloria Jeans Coffees. Largest coffee house franchise group.
• Great location within Westfield Shopping Centre.
• The business has always had consistent sales.
• Owner/Manager will be able to save on labour costs, increase sales and profits.
• Brand New shop upgrade.
• Low asking price. Money back in less than 2 years.
• No experience required. Full head office training provided.
• All employees are happy to continue working for the new owner if required.
• New 5 years lease started in January 2016.
Buyer needs to be approved by Gloria Jeans Coffees as a franchisee
This business is a great opportunity for someone looking to buy a well established and profitable Coffee franchise at a very low price. A fully dedicated owner will certainly be able to improve this business and reap the rewards.