• Close to Newcastle beaches, the beautiful Hunter Valley & only 1 hours drive from Hornsby
• Price is negotiable for a quick sale
• Open 5 days a week currently (you may open longer)
This practice is just 6 years old....so everything is still able to be depreciated. Another 10 months remain on the competitively priced lease which is $60K pa (including GST & on-costs). There is a 10 yr lease available for the new business owner should they wish to have a new lease instead of a lease assignment or transfer.
There is a male and female GP currently at this practice; both working full time and fully booked. Should you want them to remain working with you post settlement, I'm sure that you could invite them along for the journey with you as the new business owner. The vendor is happy to commit to the new business owner for 12 months.
There are 4x Consulting rooms & a 2x bed treatment rm. There is a room for a Practice Manager (she is currently a casual working 10 hrs per week) & with 2x reception staff, both casual, this practice offers on-line bookings and has an easy-to-use website. The practice has no hard pt files. The fit-out of the practice is light and modern, making coming to this practice a delightful experience for both patients and the team.
Currently there are 2x F/T GPs offering the full range of GP services, including but not limited to:
Antenatal and postnatal care
Women’s health / pap smears
Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander health checks
Vaccinations (childhood & travel)
ECG/ pathology tests
Mental health care
Why should you buy this practice?
• 10.0000 Active pts in this very busy practice
• 2x GP's staying
• 6 years old bright, modern facilities w/in a shopping centre
• Pharmacy across the road w/ imaging serviced nearby
• BP software, full computerised, paperless practice
• Online booking & automatic clinical reminders
To enquire on this business visit https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09141 and click "enquire now"
Business Sales Specialist
M: 0437 082 045
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF