Managed, Profitable, 3 Location Chinese Restaurant
Classics never fade. This brand offers traditional Chinese food and classic Cantonese dishes like Char Siu, Roast Duck, Roast suckling Pig and Pork etc.
Who can resist the food from Gourmet Paradise Hong Kong? The brand was established since 2005 in Sydney West, has successfully developed to one of the most popular restaurants in the local community. In addition to the flagship store, two branches have been open at premium locations in Sydney's high traffic shopping centres.
Highlights of the Business
• Est 2005, 15-year history and huge loyal customer base
• Three store branches under one brand
• $48,000 combined weekly sales
• Under management
• $4000 - $5,000 combined weekly net profit to the owner
• Scalable business and easy to duplicate existing business model
• Large kitchen and storage facility at Flagship store, utilized as a central kitchen to support other branches and future expansion.
The list of main equipment including,
• Large and Medium size Cool room and Storage Room
• Large and Medium Chinese BBQ oven
• Chinese Double and Single Cooking Stove
• Soup Cooking Stove
• Noodle Cooking Stove
• Hot Food Bar
• Steaming Cabinet
• Steaming Stove